Sunday, March 25, 2018

Awakenings

Eventually, I had to drive southbound, over the Italian border, to find signs of change. It was sufficient to cross the mountain pass called Packsattel, between Steiermark and Carinthia, to appreciate a real change of season.

Last Saturday, I drove my family to Udine, where they got on a fast train to Rome, to reach our families for some days before Easter. On my way back to Graz, I stopped one day in Tolmezzo, to meet with friends and fill up my car with goods I'm not able to find few kilometers north, crossed the national border. So, on Sunday morning, having one hour to roam around, I headed to a medieval tower standing on a rock, one hundred meters over the small town, along a steep path through the wood. And there I discovered the first sings of awakenings.




No comments: