Sunday, October 5, 2014

I can't ask for more ...

I have all that I could wish.


The reason why I chose this picture for this post is that I had more or less the same feeling in the moment that I took it. It was one of those frequent overcast and rainy days that we had last summer and, instead of spending my time under a beach umbrella, reading the newspaper and listening to the dialogues held by the neighbours laying under the closest umbrellas, I could take all the time I wanted to walk along the coast with an eye up in the sky and another on the boulders.
These are opportunities that come more and more seldom. And when they happen you feel much more than happy. You feel alive and in tune with what's around youself.
This morning I've had the chance to go out for a ride on my mountain bike and chose one of the route that I always wanted to ride. I can't say why I didn't do it before. What cares to me is that al last I managed to do it. That's enough.

1 comment: