Saturday, February 1, 2014

Back from Fishing

I've been away from home and everything else for a while again. I could say that I felt the need for some real winter days and therefore I took a long trip to north, more than 1300 Km far from home, to put my feet on the ice and feel the snow coming down over me and the wind freezing my face. But this is not true. Let me simply say, then, that I had something else to do.
Job duties, of course. Nothing new but, for some reasons, still able to give me enough reasons for loving my job. Alas, beside work and good food ... nothing much more.

Days in Sweden are still too short in this part of the year and weather hasn't been the best for outdoor activities after dinner, lately. I've learned how nice it can be slipping under the blankets once back in the hotel room and quietly watch some TV.
Beside professional achievements, the only remarkable thing of this northern break is that I've been able to carry with me a camera and that I managed to swap a couple of lunch breaks for a walk around, on the "white matter" and take some pictures that I'm going to process of the places around my workplace building.

I've gone fishing. Now I'm back again.



No comments: