Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dinner at Christiania

Oslo, enough years ago not to remember exactly when it was. After a couple of hours spent walking around the downtown and the restyled and tourist populated shipyards of Aker Brygge, searching for a good place where to sit and eat, I stumbled upon this high-street restaurant standing close to the Parliament House of Norway. I had seen this place all the times I had been in Oslo before but, always being alone, I never had will and courage to enter and sit among tables filled with people happily celebrating some recurrence, business men perfecting a deal with a good glass of wine and couple of lovers having one of their life best moments. It must have been the summer light or ... I don't know. This time I went in, took a seat and treated myself. A sublime experience, I recall.


1 comment:

marco eugenio said...

belle oltre alle tue immagini le tue descrizioni, tuoi racconti, che rendono ancora più godibili le immagini, contestualizzandole - ciao - marco