Friday, March 2, 2012

Few more days to go


  Next Sunday 4 will be the last day valid for submitting picture for the 591 Spring Exhibition 2012. I've been collecting images relative to the element "Earth". Pictures are still coming into my mailbox (591eart@gmail.com). I see several different opinions about this topic and interpretations. Not bad, the world is fun for this.

  In the coming weeks there will be the selection process and all the things about the organization of the exhibition. This experience has given me the chance to know many other photographers and go through their portfolios. Some of them are really impressive. In a couple of cases I have even met professional photographers which I never had heard of, before and still are prominent names in our world.

  I'm eager to see who else will submit in the next two days. In the meantime, before rolling up my sleeves, I can comfortably sit on a couch and see.


No comments: